Wednesday, June 9, 2010

(Wordy) Wordless Wednesday

I tried to post on Sunday, I really really did.  Blogger would not let me.  It said it was down in my region.  Then I went back to my parents' house over Monday and Tuesday to turn in my leased car.  I am now sans car.  I hate that.  While I was there I came across my old hard-copy FlyLady Control Journal.

While perusing the pages I came across some mean sweet, nasty adorable, antagonizing helpful little notes my younger sister left me:




I won't post the next one, it involved "harming" myself on Friday and cleaning the mess up on Saturday.  She meant this with love, I'm sure.


 Apparently she thought I led a much more interesting lifestyle than I did/do.


And that ladies and germs, is my sister.  This also gives you a taste of how non-FlyBabies reacted to me explaining/doing the system the first time around.  They didn't get it, called it a cult, and joked about it.  Feel the love!


2 comments:

Jessica June 10, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

I'm sorry to hear about your car situation :-( We were without my car for a lot of this year because it was in the shop for about 5 months total with all kinds of repairs. So I feel ya!

And as for the things your sister wrote...that sounds exactly like something my little sister would do! lol...it made me laugh because she has done things like that before.

Anonymous,  June 10, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

Aren't younger sisters just great ;-)