Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

Phew! It's been a crazy week!  I'm still without a car (should be getting one tomorrow night!), so I have been catching a ride with my roomie when he goes in.  Problem is, he goes in anywhere between 1-2 hours before I need to be there, which cuts into my morning routine time.  So- things have been a little off-routine the past week, and working a 15 hour day, getting home at midnight and having to go right back in the next morning (early!) and car hunting didn't help either!

I did the best I could with keeping up with my routines, but I had to let a few things go again.  I still did stuff, but only the bare minimum.  Mainly the things that would most effectively make my day run smoother the next morning and nothing more.  I used today to play catch-up on my Weekly Home Blessing and Zone work, plus a few extras that needed doing around the house, such as hosing off the balcony and sidewalks to put a dent in the suicidal-mulberry splatter spots that we keep stepping in and tracking around the house.  Anyway, here's a running list of all the things I did today, minus the extras that weren't on my actual to-do list today:




Gotta go, it's past my bedtime!  Hopefully I will have new (used) car pics to show you in my next post! 

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 17, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

Good luck on your car search. Hope you find a new ride soon.

Your screenshots of accomplishments is inspiring to me. I haven't felt well lately and have gotten behind on my routines. I always have to fight the urge to want to catch up. Instead I should just jump back in where I am and get back into it.