Thursday, September 2, 2010

Overwhelmed and Under-energized

<------ How I feel!  I loathe the actual moving process- the packing, lugging boxes around, etc.  I am finally now at the part I do like- the unpacking and making everything in the new space all pretty. 

Since I ended up moving back to my parents' house I'm pretty familiar with the landscape, but I'm still having trouble figuring out where to put everything.  I've also hit a cleaning roadblock.  As I am putting things away I find myself thinking "I don't want to put that there yet, it needs to be dusted/wiped out/hosed down so I might as well do that first instead of having to pull everything I've just put away out by doing it later." (Apparently I think in run-on sentences.)  This has caused a slow-down in the actual unpacking process, but all this compulsive cleaning should help things run pretty smoothly once it's time for me to start a new Zone cleaning system.

I really need to get back to cleaning/unpacking, so I'll leave you with a few bad iPhone pictures I snapped on Tuesday, my last day in the old apartment:

Empty living room/my bedroom.  :(

Empty kitchen and bathroom.  :(

Roomie (who is no longer my roomie) waving goodbye to y'all in his empty bedroom.
:(


0 comments: