Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ending The Lazy Streak

I just wanted you all to know that I finally got off my hiney today and cleaned this place up. Remember yesterday when I guessed it would take me 45 minutes to get it all done? I decided to set my timer on stopwatch mode to see how long it actually took and worked in 15 minute increments.  Not counting the time it took to run 3 loads of laundry in the early afternoon it ended up taking me:


 Looks like I guessed pretty good!

Pics of the results:





Instead of trying to play catch up on the Weekly House Blessing and Zone items I missed, I'm just going to do as FlyLady says as jump back in where I am.  I'm going to end this because I'm having a brief moment of motivation and I still would like to mop the floors tonight.  Hopefully it doesn't pass.

2 comments:

Jackie August 16, 2010 at 11:09 PM  

Hi! I just discovered your blog the other day and you've inspired me to get back to trying to Fly LOL! I've recently found that blogging about weight loss has helped keep me on track with that, so I've "borrowed" your idea and have decided to blog my Flying too.
http://jackjnston.weebly.com/dirty-little-secret.html
Thanks so much for the inspiration!
Jackie

Azul Leguizamón August 17, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

Hi! I´m 28 and living in Madrid but I´m from Argentina. I have been trying just like you to "fly" with the good parts and the other not so good parts. I really like your blog and enjoy reading it. Where are you these days? I´m sure there are several other people just like me missing to know about you.
Azul (yeap, that´s my name, means blue in spanish)